Saturday, February 19, 2011

No roaming in Rome for meee.

So, I was going to go to Rome on Monday, but that is not happening. Mild freak-outs from family and friends. Apparently, I must wait until I come back with someone, and then I can explore.

Here's something entertaining:
I'm apparently a "no-good, white-trash hoe" and "he couldn't handle anything more". Lol. Because, I'm the one knocked up with an illegitimate baby--the one only you and your mom want. Yep. But, no, I will not point fingers anymore. I will laugh, sweetie, because where were you the 6 weeks before I left when it was me and him every night at his apartment--when we were just friends mind you. So, maybe something is fishy, and maybe I haven't gotten the whole truth, but ya know.... the truth can only get twisted so much. And the fact is, you've been gone to us and now you ARE gone and I'm not. So, shut your trap, and learn how to fix your make up, please.

Finally, she went so off the deep-end and called me "white-trash" that even I have to laugh at the situation now.

Here's to new beginnings, and to not worrying about the cloud of bullshit. I know who I am, and I don't care if anyone else does. I know what I am, and that really is all that matters. No more pettiness. No more stressing over crap that is all fantasized in one pathetic person's mind. Nope. You do you. Imma keep doin' me.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment