Sunday, February 13, 2011

Growing up sometimes means reaching out.

I reached out. I just hope it was the right thing to do. I'm sick of being petty; I'm sick of high-school drama. It's time to make it right, and it's time to do what's best for all of us in this odd situation. I just hope she takes my words to heart like I meant them. I truly meant what I said, but thanks to the rest of my gender being fake, because she may not believe me. Awesome.

Sometimes it honestly takes putting yourself on a ledge and asking the person who wants to kill you not to push you off, to give you a chance. Sometimes you just have to feed yourself to the sharks, and sometimes it works out how you want.

Please give me strength to hold my head up and know what I did was right. Please give her the means to understand that I want what's best for her and the baby.

I literally sacrificed my pride for someone I don't even know. Too bad she cannot possibly understand how hard that is for me to do.

Growing up sometimes means reaching out, but it seems I'm becoming more selfless, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment