Thursday, April 7, 2011

paternity test plz!

Well, the time is here. I am sitting in Panera, because I am on-call to take him to the hospital for the birth of his first-born-son with an illegitimate woman. Turning back the hands of time would be greatly appreciated in this moment. I feel like I am going to puke, cry, laugh, and shit my pants at the same time. I am so dizzy, and I can't see anything except for her in the hospital room and him text to her. And, while I wish it never happened, and while I wish it's someone else's I still can't help but to be happy about the miracle of life that's about to pop out of her.

And, last night, I was asked why I would ever be with a man who has a kid, and my answer was, "why wouldn't I?" A child is innocent. A child is love and life and wonder. It's not a death sentence, and I have no right to judge someone on the same incident that could have easily happened to me or my brother. I would never want a woman to ditch my brother because he had a child. Shit happens. Yeah, that's what we call life.

I still can't help but to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment