Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dear vindictive women, family members and so-called best friends,

Who the hell do you think you are to treat me the way you are treating me? Do you even know me? No. Are you basing your knowledge of me on someone else's statements? Yes. Is that pathetic? Yes. You obviously do not have anything better to do than try to hurt me or make up bullshit about me.

So, you wanna know the truth? I'm sure you read this, creeps.

Guess what?! I am the one who has been with him every night for the last five months. I am the one who has been with him every day for the last five months. I am the one he refers to as his girlfriend, even if it's not bullshit facebook official. I am the one he is wrapping his arms around. I am the one HE pursued for a year and a half. I am the one he is talking to all day.

Guess what else?! She has been lying about a lot of stuff; open your eyes. It's my choice not to come around when she is around. But, from now on, you better believe I will be there holding my head up.

Keep calling me ugly, trash, a whore, a slut and a bitch. Just shows how little class you have. It really shows how little class you have knowing I have never even been rude to any of you. I actually have tried to be nice to all of you. I even apologized about one of my friends being mean to Erin or "Airren" as she likes, because she's so desperate to be someone she is not, to have someone she can't, won't and never has had. But, she took that apology and twisted it into little lies. For all I know, she believes what she has been spewing out of her mouth. I don't give a rat's rear-end anymore.

I have only taken the time to type this out, because I feel the need to explain my side. It will be the only time I say it, and it is the last time I will ever bring it up. Keep talking, please. Karma will get you. I used to talk to, and guess what? Karma got me in the ass. I used to use people too, and guess what? Karma got me in the ass. What goes around comes around.

So, keep posting your pathetic statuses, comments and wall-posts. Keep saying snide remarks when I am around. I'll keep being the bigger person, because I know I am not doing a damn thing wrong, and I have not done a damn thing wrong in this five months relationship.

I get what I want, bitch. I always have, and I always will. You should learn to deal with it, because you are going to suffer some greater consequences and challenges in the near future. Good luck; you're gonna need it.

And, for the family and "best friends" of Austin who run their mouths about me. Keep talkin'. I'll keep quiet, and I'll just keep sittin' and lookin' pretty while you look more trashy by the second. Oh, and call me ugly. It really, truly pushes me to better myself. Sorry that I do not have to cake on make-up like the rest of you females to feel confident and secure with who I am. I am not insecure.

Okay, I'm finished. :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment