Wednesday, April 27, 2011

.......

I really want to take Ooguay and release him into the wild. His life is so boring. Fish seems to like his tank... Frog is a rahtard and won't eat. But, Ooguay was caught in the wild. He was born freeeeeee.

I guess I feel like this, because it's storming, and I'm standing in A's kitchen watching Ooguay, Fish and Frog swim in their always perfect, very boring environment. Poor little guys. Reminds me of when I was in Italy and how every day was absolutely gorgeous. Everyday was absolutely boring. I mean that in the best way possible. But, I really needed to be released from the "perfect tank" I was living in. Beauty, if constant, gets old and ugly. That doesn't mean I do not see beauty in storms, because I do. I love storms, thunder, lightening and crazy rain just as much as I love blue skies and puffy white clouds.

Now, I do not like that the power is flickering. Heeeeeh. And, I don't like that Frog may be blind and that it's hailing. But, other than that, I am happy.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment