Friday, January 28, 2011

#2 for January 28th, lol

So, I have spent a lot of the morning reading back on my old blogs--my blogs from before I found my happiness. I have changed so much since my car wreck, since my relationship with Scott and since Malcolm broke my heart. I have changed for the best, too. I realized that I need to live while I'm here, because most everything will be there when I arrive home in 6 weeks.


I am so happy within myself. I couldn't ask for a better life, better friends or better family. The people I have in my life are finally people who accept me 100% for who I am. They do not try to change me, and in turn I do not feel pressured to be someone I am not. This is my life, and I can finally be who I am all the time, no worries and no pressure. That is happiness. That is love. And, when the cards are down, I have the people who love me by my side.


So, I am here again, having to open my eyes at what stands right before me. And, I am realizing that I have to accept some bad with the good. After all, not every day is going to be a good day, but I can make the best of it with what I have. That's okay with me, because I truly am happy.


Here's to a new beginning in Italy. I have 41 days left. I will do my best to enjoy some aspect of every one of those days. And, possibly the best part is that when I arrive home, Spring will have sprung, and I will see those beautiful Tennessee hills covered with life again. <3


"Cause I love the gap between your teeth, and I love the riddles that you speak. And any snide remarks from my father about your tattoos will be ignored, 'cause my heart is yours. So, don't you worry your pretty little mind, people through rocks at things that shine, and love makes life look hard."

No comments:

Post a Comment