Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just ask me.

You want to know about me? For the last year I have been down in the dumps, and it has taken me breaking someone’s heart, karma biting my ass and getting my heart broken to realize who I am again. First of all, I AM a tennis player. I am a lover if you're my friend, but I will be a fighter until I'm dead. They say I'm too intense and apparently I'm intimidating. So, I'm spilling my heart out to random people (or no one) to show that I am not cold or mean. I am honest, I am wild, I am exceptionally out-going, yet I can be the shyest person you will ever meet. I won't ever lie to you, and you can bet on me giving you my honest opinion. I'll break it down on a dance floor to O.P.P. with my exceptionally fun mother, and I will sit in the corner not talking to a soul--both of which I am perfectly content with. I don't have very many friends, but the few I have are priceless, and Mom always told me if I have as many true friends as fingers on one hand then I am a very lucky person. I have a gypsy soul, and I'd rather be anywhere than where I am now. I never want to truly hurt someone, but I constantly do. I am not about pleasing others, but I sure as hell can get the job done if I have to. I don't play games, and I'm in it for love. Yes, I have a temper, but give me 15 minutes (or less) and I'll be over what ever you did to piss me off. I forgive too easily and love too openly, but I wouldn't change who I am for the all the diamonds world. I think elephants are the most incredible animals, and I love the idea of Buddhism. I wear pearl earrings everyday, and maybe one day, if you're lucky you'll know the ridiculous reason why. :) The piano is my favorite instrument, and I can sing with all my soul, but will I ever do it around anyone other than my dad... probs not. I sincerely love classical music, but Led Zeppelin is my favorite band, and Nickel Creek can bring me to tears. I love passion and to feel it in my knees when someone kisses me. I love the nervous first few dates, but I really love it when that feeling stays around. I follow my heart, always. I have a strangely amazing connection with my grandma, but I have been told that I am my great-grandma reincarnated. Old soul? Yes. Judgemental? Yes, I can be terribly judgemental, but my judgements are usually not false. I want to experience life first hand, not through your photographs or words. Yet, very ironically, if you give me a camera, you'll find me at peace with myself and for a short period of time I will be taken away from reality. Give me a racket, and you'll see me full of joy (and frustration). I have no fear of death, and I love adrenaline pumping through my body. I need excitement, honesty, and loyalty...give me those and you'll have the best friend you could ever ask for. If you think I'm insane, a bitch, hypocritical or anything else, go ahead, I won't try to prove you otherwise. And with this blog, I don't know what I'm trying to prove, but I guess I'm just trying to learn more about myself and give myself a year of happiness and self expression.

1 comment: