Monday, August 2, 2010

Hello, August.

As cliche` as it sounds, I can't believe the summer is over. Time is passing too quickly, especially now that I am getting older.

It's official, I am an Early Childhood Education major. Huge change. Two years, two years. What's annoying is that I would have been graduating this May if I would have stayed at ETSU. sigh.

Anyways, when I was driving around today, I realized how many people we pass, and look into the eyes. Just random people, no contact, except maybe a smile or a passing wave. Yet, I can't muster up the balls to look someone straight in the eye and say, 'hey, what's up?" Shaken, not stirred, please.

And as for the 10lbs of muscle on my upper body and 10lbs of muscle on my lower body.... I think I'm getting there rather quickly. I'm kinda, disgustingly huge, but if it makes coach take me seriously... I must do it.


Hello, Happiness; you wanna go fishing sometime?

No comments:

Post a Comment