Friday, July 2, 2010

New Place, New Start.... again.

     Sitting on our balcony, newly furnished I must add, I eat my second dinner in my new place. I wish I had a lighter for the candles. Actually, I wish I had a lot of things. But, this place is beautiful and calming... no more Thirsty Thursdays downtown.... not that I'm not planning to quench my thirst tomorrow night with my best friends. ;) Only 'cause it's the 4th (well, 3rd)! Ah, I mention the quiet--total jinx--now, I hear fireworks.
    I feel so relieved, and I do not ever know why. Maybe, it's the breeze or the sunset; maybe it's that 'Doubting Thomas' just came on, or maybe it's, because I have just realized that I'm going to be okay. The fear has been killing me; it's been driving me crazy, literally. All I have been focusing on is the negative; I have forgotten to take in the positive, the love and laughter which surrounds me. And, yes, I say this today, and I realize tomorrow could be a whole new round of emotions. But, for right now, I think I'll just over-look that reality and take in the beautiful sounds around me.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment