Monday, November 1, 2010

If growing up means growning apart, then I want to stay 19 years and 10 months forever.

Forever is a never ending, unrealistic time away, and yet it feels so inevitable. I have sent two application to Italy, had numerous letters of recommendations written, received doctors notes about my health, and I have my passport. I need to learn to drive a stick-shirt better, get my Visa, and I need to enroll in an Italian college. I need to save money, find a renter for my apartment, and I need to somehow pay my parents back. Thank goodness for their help, because one shitty person has ruined my financial situation. And, last, but not least, I need to finish this semester. It seems so close, yet so, ridiculously, painfully far away. One month until its over.

Hiking trip.. someone planned over Thanksgiving break. Woot. If only Kelly can find someone to take, and so-and-so can get it worked out with his parental unit. I'm so excited! I love hiking, and I haven't backpacked in forever.

Adventure, adventure. Oh, and I NEED TO BUY MY PLANE TICKET! Eeeep!

Two months until I'm in NYC and 20 years old.
But, if growing up means growing apart, I want to stay 19 years and 10 months forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment