Sunday, November 14, 2010

2 month, exactly, until Italy...

and I'm getting nervous, anxious, excited and weary. I'm leaving the people I am closest to for a sergeant family, but I am so proud of myself. Happy.

"Stay" lyrics by Sugarland... minus da cheatin' issues. I'm going to miss country music so much, good lord, I'm gonna miss it.

I found a family, btws. They are incredible nice. Three daughters... one set of twins. I'm gonna miss this place, but I can't wait to leave a bit of my heart somewhere distant and move forward in my life. I'm going to be about 20 minutes away from Milan--by train.

We're gonna go see "Love and other Drugs" tomorrow, but I am worried it's going to break my heart further. And, at the same time, I don't care anymore. I'll lay it all out on the table. "Come a little closer, baby; I feel like strippin' it down. Back to the basics of you and me, and what makes the world go round." Sometime I just need someone else's words to be able to speak how I truly feel. This may be my most pointless post, ever, but I'm so confused; I don't know where to begin, what to say or when to say it.

But, when I figure that out, I'll let it all flow out of my fingertips onto my keyboard and onto your chest like I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment