Sunday, August 22, 2010

"Come into my world, I've got to show, show, show you."

The trees are now deep, Summer green... which only means fall is right around the corner. But, for the first year in my life... I am not fearing Fall or Winter. I am actually looking forward to cooler weather and the color changes. I always felt as if I had lost a piece of myself when the days would start growing shorter. I felt like I was dying when my favorite Summer-green would leave the trees. No longer do I have those fears or feelings. Happiness has settled in.

I have learned of a lovely, little (literally tiny) girl who has decided it's okay to spread stuff about me. Funny thing is, she broke up with the boy who I dated for a short period of time, and yet, she still feels the need to discuss me? I know I'm growing up, because instead of brutally beating her down (mentally, not physically), I decided to just roll with it, and act as nice to her as I can. I also told the guy we both dated not to say a word--he was rather pissed. I don't think it's worth the stress or angst or sacrificing of my pride to go down to her level and say stuff to her. She's a girl; girls are bitches, and that is what they do. Don't ever let a girl tell you that she's different, because I am as non-catty as they come, and I will still slip and let my mouth run. But, I never let my mouth run about someone that I do not know on a personal level. That's just another disgusting trait that women have... the green-eyed-monster talk. J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y.

So far, three days of classes have gone by, and I'm already getting stressed. I have two psych classes back-to-back... probs not the best idea, but oh well. I have to work through this. The worst class by far will be Spanish 211. I am so bad with English; how am I expected to pass Spanish? I need a tutor ASAP... I'll pay. So, if you're relatively talented at EspaƱol... give me a shout. All-in-all, I am satisfied... even if I'd rather not be in school.

Welcome to "...my world, I've got to show, show, show you.... I have dreams of Orka whales and owls, but I wake up in fear that you will never be my dear, dear, dear."

No comments:

Post a Comment