Friday, March 26, 2010

V-O-L-S, V-O-L-S, V-O-L-S, Go VOLS GO!

     Ah, what an end to a great day. Scott turned 20, and the Vols are in the elite eight. Wonderful. 
     
     It's becoming obvious to me that I have a problem with food, again. I am either starving, or bingeing, no  puking, just stuffing. I want to take control of my life, and I am going to. Scott and I start April 1st with a new outlook. We are both going on diets--I'm just truly going to give up junk food. We are not eating out the entire month of April. This will be hard. I am a sugaraholic and a chocoholic. If they had rehab for sour patch kids, I'd be in it.
     Yes, I am exaggerating my sugar intake. I really don't eat it daily, but when I do start, I can't stop. I literally can't eat it daily, I wouldn't have teeth. I would like to keep those, so I would suppose that it would do me a world of good to stop eating junk. I mean college has ruined me...and Scott has ruined me. ;) Lots of cookies and ice-cream, but no more, no longer will I give in! hahaha
     I gave up chocolate one day two weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure I was having legit withdraws by 6:30 p.m.. Awesome. So now, not only do I have issues with food, I have a chocolate, legit, addiction. You may not think these are problems, but they are. I didn't ingest food for two years, and I would prefer to not enter a time like that again.
     Here I am, setting another goal. I promise myself I will follow through. I will stop breaking my sugar addiction this week. That will help me succeed in April, rather than going cold turkey and breaking down. 
     On the bright side, I have been working out pretty regularly, which I love, and I am playing tennis tomorrow with the faja/coach. :) Super grand.
     Off to bed. But on the bright side,
"I said, 'It's great to be a Tennessee Vol!'" and "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."-Robert Collier

No comments:

Post a Comment