Monday, September 17, 2012

Foggy.

I cannot think. The last three weeks have been hell; from work to my family, everything has gone wrong. My grandparents are still getting death threats, and a girl at work is trying to get me fired. I just cannot handle bullshit, and if that makes me a weak person, then I'll gladly admit just how weak I am.

I think I am finally losing this connection to A. He has pushed me away so much. I told him that. Last night, he took me to dinner, and we met up with his friends, but by 10:30 PM, I told him I wanted to go. He was just sad. I told him though. I told him he was pushing me towards to deep end, and that I simply am starting to not care. But, what do I know? They are just my feelings and all. As I got out of his car, and told him I'd "maybe see" him "later or something," he looked like he was going to crumble to the ground and uttered, "I wish you cared. I really need you to care again." Sorry, A, I told you what you were doing to me was too much. Go enjoy baby mama, lol. I am just over it.

J actually has been chatting me up lately. Seems to be jealous of A, too.... well, and any other guy who talks to me. Wanna know what's weird? I literally, completely do not give two shits.

I am just ready to move.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment