Sunday, September 30, 2012

"But you, you've gone too far this time. 
You have neither reason nor rhyme with which
 to take this soul that is so rightfully mine."
-Mumford & Sons




Cool crisp air on Fall mornings tends to open my heart and mind just a little more every time I inhale. Letting go, during this time of year especially, has been tremendously helpful to my happiness. It's also allowing me to see the beauty in the things that are right in front of my face; most of all, letting go has allowed me to realize a little more of my self-value.


This soul is rightfully mine, given to me by the unseen, and no one should every be given the ability to control it. Yet, I was giving free-reign of it to the people who I was angry with. Obviously, I'm not little miss sweetie, lol. I still am slightly rude, but I will get there, slowly. 


Lifestyle changes, not changes that last a New York Minute.


xoxo



P.S. 

I bought leather pants yesterday. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment