Sunday, October 3, 2010

There's something 'bout boots and boys.

Oh, Fall, you excite me! There's something 'bout boots and boys. ;)

I'm so giddy for hiking, biking, football, hot chocolate, cold starry nights, scarves, boots (!!!!), color changes, photo-shoots, MY VERY MISSED NORTH-FACE JACKET, Halloween--anyone?--my best friends and a campfire... okay I'm pretty much excited for everything that has to do with Fall.

Kelly and I are going to one of our good friends party; we're going to be a football player (me) and a ref (Kelly). Classy women. This just simply means, no matter the lovely birth-control weight gain and cravings... I'm going to have to counteract it and run my ass (literally) off. F. M. L. Plus, my last pair of pearl earrings broke. Good-bye cussing.

I came home to my parents house to do my laundry, but one of my favorite people lives down the road, so I met up with him. I was able to get the worst thoughts and feelings off my chest. Thanks boo. It felt good to completely open up about my wrong doing and my pain, and it felt good to have someone to lean on. And he's right. I can't keep waiting around, because what happens when that plane takes off again? I'll be left in the same spot. Yeah, it will feel good while he's here, but when he leaves I'll be alone again, and back in this pinch.

So, here's to yet another deep breath and fresh start, lol.
This time, the air is crisp and the breeze may be cool, but that doesn't mean my heart isn't still warm. :)

1 comment: