Thursday, July 18, 2013

Breaking News

As of September 3rd, I will officially be starting esthetics school in New York City!!!!!!

I am so beyond excited to finally be stepping in the direction of my other dream: to be a successful makeup artist. The program sets aside 86 hours for makeup, so I am truly blessed to have found such a fantastic school to be accepted to. Hopefully, after I graduate the program, I can start attending an actual makeup school and legally claim myself as a makeup artist. 

It's going to be a rough 4 months; I will be living and working and going to school in the city Monday through Friday, and I will be back to The Hamptons Saturday and Sunday to work. 

Enjoy the first few pictures and the last couple pictures from my last couple days off. :)

I love my family and friends and cute little hubs. 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment