Monday, February 25, 2013

Over when it's over.

"It's just over when it's over, ain't it baby, ain't it?
Rip ya like a dagger; can't it baby, can't it?
Wish we could do it over; damn it, baby, damn it.
We had it in the air, but we just couldn't land it."
Eric Church, Over When It's Over


And, it's time to move on. I guess I realized that 24 year olds are still children, because he knows he is screwing up, but he can't possibly stop doing it.

That's okay, though. His loss. Especially when he knows he cannot do better. Ironically, he got pissed when I tweeted about the "sexiest guy I know." Yeah, that guy just asked for my number. You're welcome.

It hurts still, and as hard as it is, I have to allow myself to be hurt. I have to hurt before I can move on. And, when I think about it, I realize how stupid I was to ever get my hopes up for someone who has no hope for their own life.

Lesson learned.

New day and beginnings. 

xoxo



P.S. This guy next to me smells like Austin. That hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment