Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lacking in Updates.

So, I wrote a LONG blog in the Milan airport, but it has disappeared. I guess I got a little discouraged after that.

My best friend is now the girlfriend of my old best guy friend. Weird. And not weird, because they are together... weird, because of the things he once said to me... weird, because she lied to me or hid it from me. Best of luck. Hope I can get over this. A says I shouldn't care, and he's probably correct. There is one person like me in the world, and many people who are far from me. I guess it's like a round-about in the road, you can veer off in a random direction, or you can keep going in the same day-to-day circle.  I love change. I love craziness. I love wild. But, I do not love dishonesty. Yes, I am NOT perfect, and yes, I have lied and said stuff I shouldn't have, but in general, I treat other's how I want to be treated. I'm starting to realize that you can expect people to be a certain way, but they are still just people. They are still selfish. They are still more concerned about their well-being than the trust or well-being of others. And, in the words of my mummy, "you are lucky if you have as many true friends as fingers on one hand." Doesn't mean it's gonna happen; doesn't mean I should care either.

No comments:

Post a Comment