Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Favorites.

I just had an urge to list my favorite things and least favorite things in life. This is going to be difficult, and it is in NO order.

Favorites
My dog. Tennis. Arts.
Anything my Nanny cooks.
Unbelievably huge, redneck trucks.
Driving insanely fast, drifting and doing doughnuts.
Cooking. Kiddos. Teaching tennis.
Knoxville, TN. NYC<3. Destin, FL.
The University of Tennessee at Knoxville.
MoTown music. Laughing at myself. Being goofy.
Kelly Myers. AWC. My cousin, Alexis.
Tiramisu. Ice-cream. Skim milk. Mmmm.
Connolis from the pizza place next to the dollar movie theater.
Hiking. Kayaking. Biking.
Sitting in an open field checkin' out the stars.
My baby, Nikon D70s.
Coloring. Clementines. Crunchy foods.
Led Zeppelin, Nickel Creek and RHCP.
Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift and John Mayer.
Cowboy boots. Stiletto pumps in da club. 
Dancing<3. Nike Shox. Tiny dresses.
Grocery Shopping.
Singing my heart out in the shower.
Spooning. Naps outdoors. Outside. Um, everything outside.
The amazing hugs a man's arms can give you, or your mom's arms.
Ironic moments. Being a goldfish. Loving, a lot.
Fishing. Swimming. Salt water. Piers.
Pinky Promises.
Remembering everything I'm told, do, see or visit in my life.
A real date. Laser Quest. Fashion. Movies.
Sprinting. Training. Working my ass off.
Sweating through shirts. Bikinis. No clothing.
Hand-washing cars. Sprinklers and water-hose fights.
Baths, long, extra bubbly baths.
Spandex... everything. Big storms. Hot air, cool breeze.
Late Spring. Summer. Fall.
I will admit it, Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanna. Ok, I <3 kids' shows.
Hello Kitty! Italian Fashion. Mexican Food.
Tyra Banks. Shakira. Pete Sampras. Roger Federer.
Honesty. Trust. Late night conversations.
Open minds. Willingness. Breath-taking moments.
Kisses that make me weak. Pearls. Sand-dollars.
Shopping for underwear. The internet. Making cute things!
Being strong. Being tough. Being smart.
Reading book that captivates your mind.
Horses. Horses. Horses.
Elephants. White Tigers. Elephants.
Dobermans. Farms. Sun Rises.

Not-so-Favorites
Curry. Licorice. Mustard.
Heartbreak. Lies. Fake.
Pretentious. Petty. Vindictive.
Okay, most females.
The internet. My phone. Virtual lives.
Facebook.
Nascar. Cat pee. Cats.
Dirty homes. Cluttered homes. Fast food.
Barbie. Photoshop. Any bug with a ton of legs.
Spiders. Reptiles/Amphibians whose tails can fall off. 
Jellyfish in my bikini bottoms. Heavy gusts of wind.
The University of Kentucky. Kentucky. Yeah, anything in Kentucky.
Light gray skies. Sprinkling rain. Winter with no snow.
Ants on my picnic blanket. American History classes. 
Flats. Flip-flops. Frontin'. Referees.
Unhappiness.

I think I'm pretty blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment