Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Werk it girl. You put the boot in bootylicious"

And that's it. I am in a boot, and my friend said it's okay, because I'm sexy enough to rock it haha.
Guess I'll have to deal with it. I fell on a brick stair bare-foot and cracked my lateral right foot. Fun. Basically, that means that I cannot work out for 2-3 weeks, and if my foot is not healed by then I will be put in a cast. FML. Right before NYC and Italy. Better heal fast. Due to the lack of exercise, I am on a 3 week diet. Yes, the dreaded word I hate to use. I am on a DIET. I cannot work out, so I have to be able to extra careful about not gaining any more weight.
My favorite guy on the planet officially won't talk to me. Deleted off facebook. Blah. What can you do?

I apparently like pickles? According to my mom I like pumpkins? lol Gotta love my best friend and mom.
I have nothing to write about. I'm happy.
Happy December everyone :) It's holiday music time, and that makes me so happy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment