Tuesday, December 21, 2010

And the year of happiness comes to an end....

But that doesn't mean the happiness is ending.

This will be my last blog of 2010.... :)
And, this will be my last blog as a teenager... :\

This year has been a year of heartbreak and love, friendships and breakups. This year has been a year of tears and finding my happiness again. It was been wonderful and so terrifying. I have learned that love isn't always enough and it doesn't always last. I have rekindled my friendship with my best friend, and I lost a best friend of five years. I went to Chik-fil-A, and had another ex-best friend tear up my order and still hand it to me (or her current bffff did) lol. I met the coolest people, and fell way too hard for a complete douche bag and had my heart broken by him just like I broke the heart of a boy who loved me, but I don't regret any moment of this year. I have made new friends, and I have made some serious enemies... maybe it should they should be called "frienemies". I did PLENTY of things I should not have, and still should not be doing... but it feels so good to be bad ;). I yelled too much, trusted too soon and got sick too often. I got a couple piercings, but I avoided the tattoo. I gained 15 pounds, but I have lost 8 of them. I played video games until 6 in the A.M. And, for once, I witnessed a snow in December. We had an ice storm and could skate in the street.... All the winter weather and it's not even Christmas, yet! I learned to be content, and I learned that I know what's best for myself. The glass is always half-full, and there is always a reason to believe in the positive. I learned to give far more than I will ever receive, and to give people the more chances. I have learned how beautiful quirks and goofiness are, and I have been taught to open my mind even more than I ever have before. I met someone who will for ever change my views, beliefs and life. I jumped off the deep end, and I decided to move to Italy in January. I love this year. It has been great. I have so many amazing memories and people and places and things.

I am so happy.
Thank you 2010; I hope 2011 is even more incredible.
<3 See you in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment