Friday, November 2, 2012

Welcome to the danger zone

It's becoming real. I'm still waiting for a job offer, but soon, I hope it to be here.

It's scarier than I thought. I am going to hate leaving the salon world, I may even work to keep some part of me in makeup. I mean, ultimately, I do want a career in makeup or in the beauty industry of the movies. That's a while from now though. Only to be realistic, tennis will need to be my main source of income regardless.

I'll get all the benefits I want if I get this dream job of mine. I'll get a workout center and a place to play tennis. I'll get a secure income with opportunity to expand and grow. And eventually, I'll be able to coach professionals.

I'm starting to get really confused about leaving A. He's really all I've had the last 3 years. Plus, he greeted me with this delicious coffee monster this morning--I blame him for my caffeine addiction.

I'm equally excited as I am sad to leave. But, it's time. NYC is calling my name.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment