Sunday, November 10, 2013

Writings to my Brother. Postings to my Blog.

When will I know what the hell I'm doing? I'm going back to school online in January, ya know, so I can finally graduate. Sometimes, I really hate that I am in New York doing nothing that is remotely going towards my career, but I know I am learning a lot here and the city has taught me so much. I am learning how to handle people, too, and how to handle myself in very tough situations, but most days I really hate that I am not going forward in the career that I want--coaching. I love tennis more than anything, and I wake up most days hating where I am at and what I am doing--loving where I am working, because it's a really amazing company--but then, at the end of the day, I am usually happy to go see out family, but then it all ends by midnight, and I wish I was waking up the next day to coach or to exercise or to be outdoors even. 
The worst part is, I stay here, because I don't want to fail and for my pride. All New York has done is shit on my face and knock me down, yet I keep thinking if I stay here I will somehow make a push and move forward.

I know come Spring it will be different, because I have clients who have searched for me and contacted me via LinkedIn to teach their kids and such. But, I don't know, Bobby. I'm so worried that I am just wasting my time.
I also want to graduate, but I am going to be so far in debt graduating here, because I will probably have to use some of my student loan to live off of--which is okay, because then I guess I could be less stressed out and enjoy the city for a year or so while I graduate. 
I hope to be a graduate assistant come next January, because I will graduate in December. Maybe I should start looking at schools? Maybe I want to be a college coach?

I just don't know. I'm so scared that I am never going to be happy or settled or anything. I'm scared I'm always going to run around and never pick one place and grow roots. I'm scared to not see Nanny, and I miss our family so much.

And, after all that, if I am a graduate assistant, where will I go? Where will I get my masters, and WHO will accept me?

Maybe this is just how 22 is supposed to feel, but 23 is approaching too rapidly.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment