Monday, December 31, 2012

January 2

We officially move in 3 days.... on my birthday.

I have no guarantee for a job, or really anything, but we're going to have to just trust ourselves and our abilities. I have had two places from the city contact me within the last couple of days, so I am setting up a meeting with each for the first week.

My life is crazy.

With A out, and J half way in, I am totally lost.

I talk to J all day, see him whenever I can, but it's just not happening.... totally against my will. But, I told him he would regret not holding onto me when I am gone, and he agrees. Yet, he doesn't want to just have me and claim me?

Men make no sense.

Lezzzzzzzzzzzzzzbihonest.

I wish I could like vaginas.

No, no, I do not. Gross.

Penises forever!

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment